realmilitaryspouses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Military Spouses

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I'm Holly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueAngel820
Admin
BlueAngel820

♥= Love : 12
Hearts=♥ : 0

Hello I'm Holly Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Holly   Hello I'm Holly EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:25 pm

My name is Holly and I will share a little about myself. I have been married to the love of my life for 13 years his name is Chris. We have been a Military Family since 2003 when he joined the Army and went away to Basic Training. We have three beautiful children together Caitlin, Jacob and Lauren.

When I am not doing the "Being a Mom and Wife" that includes several titles: Caregiver, chef, taxi driver, therapist, doctor/nurse, friend and sometimes maid.
When I have Me Time I enjoy reading suspense and cozy mysteries. I love writing, baking, dabbling in Paint Shop Pro (PSP) and being creative. Useless knowledge and learning are just some of my favorite activities. I also want to make an original recipe for cupcakes.

I think that the greatest things to do is meeting people making friends for life, no matter the distant or how long between calls. Especially being an type of Military Family this is how you keep your friends, new and old. Smile

There is more but its cool to get to know people slowly instead of just reading a Bio. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BlueAngel820

Hello I'm Holly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
realmilitaryspouses :: Meet and Greets :: Meet the Staff-
Jump to: