realmilitaryspouses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Military Spouses

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I am Sami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sami
Admin
Sami

♥= Love : 12
Hearts=♥ : 0

Hello, I am Sami  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am Sami    Hello, I am Sami  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello Everyone, I am Samantha, but I got by Sami anymore.. I am a 33 year old Mom and Wife. Rick and I have been Married for 15 years. We have 3 wonderful but crazy Kids ( Richard 14, Christianna 11 and Diana 7. ) I have been an Army Wife since 1998. Being an Army Wife has brought many trial and error moments as with everything else but I wouldn't trade any moment of it.. Rick is Currently a Drill Sergeant and on our last few weeks on the trail. It has been a learning experience but I don't mind it at all.. I have survived 3 deployments as well as endless field training so its nothing compared to deployments..

I am a Graphic Designer. I have been designing for about 11 years now. It has gotten me through all the deployments and the schools.
I also make Scrap Kits, Posers and Write tutorials. I have been doing so for about a year and a half now..
I love it. It keeps creativity flowing.. I also design blog layouts and have been working on learning how to make websites..

In 2007 I began my adventure in Photography. I love it.. It keeps me busy.. I have my own photography website and business though I do not
have my own studio at this moment. It is a goal for the future.. You can check out my photography by clicking the links on the top of this page..
I also like to write, as you know I am an avid blogger but I write poetry and stories as well.

Any questions please feel free to ask.. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us Smile

Hugs
Sami bounce
Back to top Go down
https://realmilitaryspouses.board-directory.net

Hello, I am Sami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
realmilitaryspouses :: Meet and Greets :: Meet the Staff-
Jump to: